Here are just a few of the new features and improvements in ActiveWords 4! Get your FREE 60 Day new ActiveWords 4 Trial Now!
- ActiveWords software has been re-created from the ground up using the latest Windows tools and techniques, providing more reliable performance and a more powerful yet easy to use and contemporary interface.
- The main list of your Words and Actions is now much more attractive, flexible, and powerful. You can easily locate, add, and edit your Words and Actions in a clean, contemporary user interface. Search is super powerful, allowing you to restrict search text by field and by Action type, making it very easy to quickly locate exactly what you are looking for.
- You can drag’n drop almost any content or Windows objects to the Floating Icon, instantly creating Words and Actions. Drag’n drop sections of documents and Web pages, URLs, files, folders, programs, you name it.
- A new Substitute Content Action includes a robust RTF editor, and images are stored in the local database, assuring they will be included whenever a Substitute Content Action is triggered.
- Words that trigger when followed by a single delimiter can now include delimiters (do'nt=don't).
- You can now create custom triggers.
- You can now import Microsoft Word AutoCorrect entries.
- The Text Monitor can be positioned independent of the Floating Icon, and either or both can be hidden.
- Tags let you categorize Actions for easy organization and reference.
- Password entry will not be visible in the Text Monitor for all programs and web sites that identify these fields according to conventional programming standards. You can rely on the Text Monitor to show you what is being entered and acted upon without worrying when entering passwords.
- ActiveWords 4 uses powerful date and time stamp functionality. You can embed time and date in numerous formats within both Substitute Text and Substitute Content Actions.
- Enterprise deployments have more robust tools for managing and editing Shared ActiveWords. You can directly open a Shared ActiveWords file for editing. When you exit, you can overwrite the file to its original location so it automatically becomes active for all users.
- Enterprise licensing is more advanced and easier to implement and renew.
- The new foundation of ActiveWords 4 assures compatibility with Windows going forward.
ActiveWords 4 is a significant milestone that improves all aspects of performance and functionality. It is a must-have upgrade and it is free for all current annual license holders for the duration of active ActiveWords 3 licenses. Get your FREE 60 Day new ActiveWords 4 Trial Now!